Silver Back UHMW Chemical Transfer Hose
The Silver Back line of hose was developed by 3B Industries for use in oil-field and industrial environments. The applications purpose being suction and transfer of chemicals and acids. 3B Industries line of Silver Back UHMW hose will handle 98% of existing chemicals, ensuring compatibility with your existing product in all but the most extreme circumstances. QC certified hose assemblies are available from 3B Industries,cut and crimped in our in house hose assembly shop. Our certified assemblies are assembled and mic’d by 3B ensuring your company that the hose that leaves our facility is of the quality you come to expect from 3B industries. If your company would like to handle the crimping in house you may also purchase the Silver Back UHMW Hose in bulk, uncut rolls.
If you would like more information on this line of hose please call us, we would be happy to talk with you. You can also download our sales sheets, Silver Back UHMW Hose Sale Sheet Front and Silver Back UHMW Hose Sale Sheet Back (click to open in a new tab or right click, save as). Bulk pricing available for the bulk rolls as well as the certified hose assemblies.
Part #’s and Description:
- 4708-CU-010 1″ Max WP 600 PSI, Minimum Burst 2400 PSI
- 4708-CU-015 1.5″ Max WP 400 PSI, Minimum Burst 1600 PSI
- 4708-CU-020 2″ Max WP 400 PSI, Minimum Burst 1600 PSI
- Superior kink and crush resistance.
- Meets FDA requirements.
- Silver color reduces thermal transfer to product being transferred.
- Exceeds performance of any known chemical hose available in the industry today.
- Cover: Silver/gray smooth EPDM.
- Reinforcement: 4 fabric plies with 2 wire reinforcement.
- Tube: UHMW.
- Max Temperature: 200 degrees Fahrenheit.